Week 14 – Experts, Evidence, and more

OK. I finally got all that is needed in the blog posts! Theo replied to me yesterday with a GENEROUS amount of answers to all of my questions. I wish I could’ve gone to visit her studio, but due to my bad planning and timing, this is the best I’ve done for this genius hour. I hope that maybe next time my contacting of an expert can be better planned.

Along with that, I also to a trip to the fine arts building at UofA to take some pictures of the artworks in it. Can I just say, I LOVE the fine arts building. A few weeks ago, I saw these lil’ clay blobs just sitting on a railing. I was going to take some photos of them, but they disappeared!

What a large number of artworks! Just sitting in the hall too! I’m surprised there is nothing to stop people from touching them. It’s like that put their trust completely into the people who roam the halls everyday.

Wow. I’m overall just glad that I have finished everything. I’m only 3 days away from my final presentation! Next genius hour, I will be working on time management more.

Published inArt TechniqueGenius Hour

One Comment

1. Mrs. Englot

That’s really cool that you were able to connect with Theo. She’s a big deal.