Week 13 – Final Presentation Planning II

Yes, I’m back everybody! I feel like I’m losing a whole lot of interest on this genius hour. I have only been using the 1 hour block at school to work on it since I just don’t feel like taking more time on it. Still no reply from Mrs. Serfozo so I’m kind of worried since we only have a week or so left. My final presentation is needing some help, I think I created the slide but haven’t put anything on it. Today my plan is to draw out a timeline for the presentation. I also want to create some points that might be useful for the presentation. I want to gather some key advice that might be useful for anybody doing a similar project.

I’ve decided to brainstorm some points here:

• Patience – you need patience or your paintings will end up like this (show paintings) and you will feel like this (show picture)
  • Be inspired. If you aren’t inspired, you won’t be able to create. If you can’t create, then your paintings will end up like this and you will internally feel like this.
  • Dedication. If you aren’t dedicated, your paintings will end up like this, and you will internally feel like this.
  • It’s okay to fail. We all do it. (Show some failure pictures)
  • It’s okay to change ideas. Changing ideas shows that you are actively participating in your project and that you are giving yourself comments and feedback on how to make your artwork better

That’s it for now. I think I can gather a solid 5 mins speaking for each of these 5 points. I really hope that through a bit of advice from the speaker (which is, of course, me), the audience would be more engaged in the slideshow. I don’t want to present something that would feel boring to both the speaker and audience. At least I would enjoy it this way. That’s my brainstorming blog post for now, see you soon!

Published inArt TechniqueGenius Hour

Be First to Comment