Week 11 – I did something and I should also do more (+presentation)

Over the long weekend, (after I posted my last post) I was really motivated to create art (even though I was busy) because I really wanted to finish my genius hour a lot. My overall goal was to make some self-portraits and try something new so I just did that!

I first made 2 self-portraits which I have mixed feelings for (however, I am having some technical issues so I will upload the second one later today):

To finish off, I’d like to work with a canvas (I got some cheap ones from dollarama). I have an idea to make a minecraft flower pixel art thing (I’ve never done it before).

I should also start working on my final presentation too, as I am presenting next week. I hope to bring in my ipad and supplies (because I think it would be cool for people to see what I am using even though it won’t be cool) and I would also like to bring my canvas when I finish the minecraft flower!

I hope to still make google slides but I would like to improvise what I will say (roughly… I will still make a script for what I would like to say during each slide).

I think this is it for today’s post, I will definitely add the other artworks when I find out what went wrong with posting them (they kept changing to other pictures!).

Published inArt TechniqueGenius HourTime Management

Be First to Comment