Week 1 – Weekly Schedule

To start off, I’m going to show you what my weekly schedule is right now. Keep in mind that a lot of classes end in the April – May time, so this will change. It just so happens that part of this genius hour is transitioning out of many of these classes so I can manage my time with more time. Since I can’t work a computer, I will layout all of my classes and time blocks out on an open piece of my journal. I won’t label what class it specifically is (just because that’s a bit more personal) but, just as class, lesson, or rehearsal.

Weekly Schedule as of March 2023

Legend

This is a legend for all the highlights:

• Bright Yellow: Free Time
  • Pastel Yellow: What is required everyday during free time
  • Green: Not every week
  • Orange: This class’ end time differs week-to-week
  • Blue: All of these highlights actually are only one lesson. Since every week this time changes, I added it to all the usual times. This means that if the lesson is not actually on that day, I have an extra hour of free time.

All of these times are approximate. The free time at the bottom of all the dates show how much overall free time I have throughout the day. The free time slot on the right bottom corner shows what I am expected to do every week/day. If I complete all of these, I may enjoy my hobbies.

Ultimate Breakdown

Here’s the part where I break down every day and give you my own opinion on which days I like a lot, and which days I really despise.

Monday

As humans, we generally dislike Monday because it’s the start of 5 continuous days of work. Personally, I don’t dislike Mondays that much, but it is surprising that there’s only 2hrs and 30 mins of free time. I always imagined there to be more.

Tuesday

I’m quite disappointed in myself when I see how much time I have on Tuesdays. I always imagined there to be less time so it’s depressing that I don’t use my time very well.

Wednesday

Definitely the peak of my week. Not only do I only have 1 hr and 40 mins of free time only, but it’s usually just a really sad day. Also, if I do have chinese dance after school, that will take away another 50 mins, leaving only 50 mins of free time on Wednesday.

Thursday

I love Thursdays. Not only is it early dismissal, but I also only have one 45 mins lesson! It’s great.

Friday

Fridays are great because I get to sleep later than usual, and also because all the classes and possibly lessons are very useful to me. Overall, Fridays might just be tied as my most favourite day of the week.

Saturday

Were you shocked when you saw my schedule on Saturday? Yeah. Me too. Not only does the 2-3pm class have homework every single week, but waking up early to practice for the morning lesson is also not very fun. You might note that there is an hour of Free Time that’s not at home. This is because we only own one car, and since everybody does extracurriculars and my class is right after my brother’s, I have to tag along with my brother to his class so I can be in-time for mine. If I ever get the chance to breakdown my day on Saturday, I will definitely show you what I do for that 1 hour.

Sunday

Sunday is tied with Friday. Mostly because I can’t sleep late on Sundays because the very next day is Monday. Other than that, Sunday would have been my most favourite day!

Conclusion

To sum it up, I am not-so-very busy. That means that if I do not complete everything I need to do every week, I am definitely procrastinating. See you next blog!

Published inGenius HourTime Management

Be First to Comment