Week 9 – Regretting life decisions and forgetting and I also made 3 more posters of which took too much time to make

So… Guys, I have some issues. I lost my piano music on Thursday, my book (that I was reading) on Monday, and my quartet pieces on Tuesday… so basically I have some memory issues! Today, I will show you the three new posters that I made on canva! However, this time, I used a computer to make it, so it is of a different layout, which was really confusing.

I suffer from short-term memory loss

I really think there is something wrong, so, like the Rachel I am, I decided to research the web.

Next year, I’m definitely not doing Culture Day. Too much work for too little recognition. Also, I don’t think we’re very organized. I didn’t even know we weren’t supposed to tape it on the wall!

Pot. For my marigold.

I forgot to take pictures of it this morning, so I will for sure be back later to show you the final result.

I decided to paint a pot for my marigold plant because it will be a challenge and it will also let me try out painting on different surfaces. I think this turned out really well, despite it being far off from the original idea.

I used a really cheap paint with it, and I also followed a tip that said that if you added large amounts of cornstarch, that it would make the paint more thick. The cornstarch tip did work, and I found that I definitely used less paint than I would’ve if I didn’t use the cornstarch.

Arting

I hope that I can make more art and speedrun making art because we don’t have much time before our final presentation.

Art expert?

We already found our time management expert, which is Marten, but now we have to find an art expert. I found a young artist, who’s 13, online and I quite enjoy her art style. Her name is iluli (not sure if that’s a pseudonym or not) and here’s her instagram account: https://instagram.com/1iluli1?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I really, really hope that she will answer, so I will now dm her.

Here’s what I wrote to her! I also had some more thank you sentences after the questions, but they cut off when taking the screenshot.

I really hope that iluli will have the time to answer, I think it’s great that she’s creating such unique and creative art at our age! I will see you all later to post the flower pot pictures, and also to update if iluli responds!

Published inGenius HourTime Management

Be First to Comment