Week 12 – Multitasking and Presenting

As I am writing this today, I am also multitasking other things as the same time. Why? Because I somehow didn’t do them yesterday which was a bad idea.

I have not in fact started on my minecraft flower, and I don’t know if I will do it anymore because literally everything important for school is on Friday (I kind of wish my genius hour presentation is on the following Tuesday, but I don’t have a good explanation for why).

I hope to compile all of my art projects onto a slideshow as well as some of my earlier pictures on time management.

This is what I’m doing as of now…

To stop procrastinating, I put an elastic over my phone so that I can take a moment to think of why I’m going on my phone before I go on it.

Phones distract me but they are also good resources. I really dislike how people are using it to waste time – if we all used our phones appropriately, we’d be able to use them for learning at school and not have to use a very slow and glitchy and annoying chromebook.

I also recorded everything I need to do on my planner.

Presentation

For the presentation, I plan to use more simple pictures, less explanations. I think that last time, speaking in long sentences bored the audience (because there are so many people speaking speeches) so I will make it short with more slides to engage the audience more. This, however, may feel more goofy and less formal, but I feel that it will make the experience better. (Especially if everyone else is making theirs formal.)

Published inArt TechniqueGenius HourTime Management

Be First to Comment