Week 8 – Working on art for the China Stall at Culture Day

Today, I will be focusing on creating art for the China stall on Culture Day. Culture is on the 19th of May, for anyone who wants to come, and our China stall will be featuring a variety of cold and warm foods, off-brand chinese technology, and little trinkets that you can try out!

Let’s start with some digital Canva use and my troubles…

Yesterday, I spent some time (as in like 2 hours) working on 2 posters for what I’m doing on Culture day. If you’re interested, please come to the China table to see!

Here’s the link to the posters:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFicn2Kff8/d8gXoH2BN4l2iQkJ-gojpQ/view?utm_content=DAFicn2Kff8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu

This took me so long to figure out how to upload this, which obviously shows that I need some help regarding computer managing.

Now onto art cards!

For art cards, some friends and I are going to make as many as we can! You can win them through draws or you can buy them! To enter into the draw, you must spend at least 2 tickets at our booth. For the price, it is 2 tickets for 1 card, or 3 tickets for 2! You can choose which cards you’d like when you buy it, but if you win a card by draw, it’ll be randomized.

Here’s an example of two cards that I made today:

I have made a total of 12 cards… The cards are 4 by 6 cm and they are on top-quality watercolour paper. I also signed them because it represents that I made them.

I hope you are all interested in the China stand after this post, and have seen all of my artistic creations! I tried some digital art formatting and also creating on smaller canvases with simpler designs. Come visit us on May 19th!

Published inGenius HourTime Management

One Comment

1. Mrs. Englot

I’m sorry I won’t be able to attend this year. All the fun stuff happens in the afternoons!