Week 7 – I want to change my plan (a bit)

Hey everybody, I’d first like to apologize that I didn’t check in on Sunday. I was very tired and wanted to consult with Mrs. Englot before I posted again.

I have progressively gotten less excited about posting my blogs for the past few weeks, and, surprise, I’m still very busy for this month, so I don’t think I will get anywhere, which will just be me wasting my time.

Starting off, I’d like to introduce my previous genius hour project back: Art! This time, to step it up a notch, I will try to make more detailed art, because I think those really detailed drawings are so artistic and beautiful. I’d also like to try self-portraits, which sounds fun and I really love the fact that I will embrace myself in the progress. Other than that, I want to try painting on other canvases, those larger sized ones, and also flower pots. I hope that this will make me more ready and excited to do genius hour!

Along with that, I still hope to also add studying methods, just to also incorporate art into it. This way, I will be more aware of the time management that I’m doing.

However, I will still be on a time crunch because I never expected to be this busy this month.

Self portraits

I want to make some self portraits because I feel that there is more freedom for me to express my feelings. Since I know myself best, I will be able to create really meaningful stuff, and not just some surface stuff.

I have already created a really nice DIGITAL ART piece, which I really love, of myself. I really like how I demonstrated everything, the types of brushes I used and how I added a lot of symbolism. Also, it was digital art! I dropped that idea last genius hour, but hey, I might actually be able to try it out again!

Me, but drawn in procreate

This took around 3 hours to draw, which is pretty good considering that I have no idea what I’m doing in procreate most of the time.

I hope that I can continue trying to shorten the length of drawing time but also keep my art at the same kind of intensity. I really enjoy my kind of style, but would like to improve too.

Planning for Culture Day

We have culture day in a few weeks, and so now I will use my time and plan for culture day with my friends.

Yay

This is a big project to take on, but with so many members in the group, we can definitely split the work!

This is it for today, so I will see you guys next week!

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment